JOYFULLY CELEBRATING AND PASSIONATELY SHARING LIFE IN JESUS CHRIST
Bethlehem Community Church LCMS
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE NEWS AND NOTES
BETHLEHEM NEWS & NOTES
Bethlehem Community Church (LCMS)
24490 Euclid Avenue Euclid OH 44117
Our Philosophy Faith is more than what happens on Sunday mornings. It's a part of who we are, inside and out. At...
email@example.com for News & Notes and prayer requests
Joyfully Celebrating and Passionately Sharing Life in Jesus Christ
EVERY WEEK AT BETHLEHEM
Sunday 9:15 a.m. Adult Bible Class
10:30 a.m. Worship Service and Children’s Church
Monday 6:45 p.m. Prayer Team (484 East 222nd Street)
Thursday 7:00 p.m. Alcoholics Anonymous
Friday 7:00 p.m. Celebrate Recovery
And every 3rd Sunday at 12:00 Noon -- Free Friends and Family Lunch
This issue was to have covered both July and August, but I ran out of time, so here is a July calendar of events. The AUGUST issue of Bethlehem News & Notes will be mailed the week ofJuly 25. If you or your organization would like to publicize an event, send the information – name of event, date, time, location, cost, contact information – to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 21. Thanks!
WHAT’S GOING ON?
· 9:00 a.m./10:00 a.m. Hope Lutheran Church, 456 South Chillicothe Road, Aurora. 9:00 a.m. -- Adult Bible Study, 10:00 a.m. -- Sunday School and Worship. For more information, call the church office at 330-562-9660.
· 10:00 a.m. Greater Grace Gospel Church, Phillis Wheatley Association (Emeritus House), gymnasium, 4450 Cedar Avenue. For more information, call 216-262-3069.
· 8:00 a.m. Providence Church, 12712 Kinsman Road or 10:45 a.m. at the Manor Complex, 24111 Rockwell Drive (off Euclid Avenue) in Euclid. For more information, call 216-991-5315. The new sermon series … Living in the Goodness of God.
6:45-7:30 p.m. The Bethlehem Prayer Team If you have a prayer request, let us know. E-mail your request to email@example.com All prayers are kept in confidence.
7:00 p.m. Celebrate Recovery, Hudson Community Chapel, 750 Streetsboro Street, Hudson. For details, call Lisa at 330-650-9533.
7:30 p.m. Grief and Loss Meet Up, East Shore Church (room 104), 23002 Lakeshore Boulevard. For more details, contact Emily Holody at 330-256-6641
10:00 a.m. Non-Denominational Bible Study, Euclid Lakefront Community Center, 1 Bliss Lane. The current study is 1 Thessalonians: Christ’s Return. For more information, contact Artis Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. College Now Drop-In Sessions, Euclid Public Library, 631 East 222nd Street. This opportunity is designed for adults who are interested in exploring post-secondary education. An experienced College Now Advisor will be available to discuss options, including possible scholarship aid. This program is free, but you must register. For more information, visitwww.euclidlibrary.org/content/college-now-launches-adult-advising-drop-sessions or call Ashley Gowens at 216-261-5300.
1:30 p.m. Bible Study, Greater Grace Gospel Church, Phillis Wheatley Association (Emeritus House), 4450 Cedar Avenue, 2nd floor cafeteria area. For more information, call 216-262-3069.
6:00 p.m. Celebrate Recovery at Community of the Holy Spirit, 36600 Stevens Boulevard in Willoughby. Child care is available. For more information, call Paul Reese at 440-223-7282 or go email@example.com
7:00-8:30 p.m. Bible Study: God the Father, Providence Baptist Church, 24111 Rockwell Avenue (The Manor), right off Euclid Avenue. For details, call 216-991-5315.
7:30-8:30 p.m. Celebrate Recovery, Providence Baptist Church, 12712 Kinsman Road in Cleveland. For more information, contact Andre Williams at 216-926-8401.
· 12:15-12:45 p.m. Music Near the Market features Cleveland’s world famous Beckerath Organ. Trinity Lutheran Church, West 30th at Lorain (five minutes from I-90 W. 41/44 exit). Free program and parking in church lot. Bring your lunch! For more details, visit www.ClevelandBeckerath.org
· 12:45 p.m. Alcoholics Anonymous, Hospice of the Western Reserve, 300 East 185th Street. For more information, call 216-241-7387.
· 5:00 p.m. Free Community Meal, East Shore Methodist Church, 23002 Lake Shore Boulevard. Questions? Call 216-261-1688.
· 6:30-8:00 p.m. Celebrate Recovery at Trinity Lutheran Church, 2031 West 30th Street. For more information, call 216-281-1700 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Times may vary Women’s Bible Study, sponsored by Hope Lutheran Church, 456 Chillicothe Road in Aurora. These meetings are held off-site. For details, call the Church Office at 330-562-9660.
Thursdays, 6:30 p.m. Celebrate Recovery at Harvest Bible Chapel, 34525 Melinz Parkway in Eastlake. For more information, call the church office at 440-942-8420.
Thursdays, 7:00 p.m. Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting at Bethlehem Community Church, 24490 Euclid Avenue.
12:00 Noon Euclid Good Glory brings together prayer warriors to pray for our community and its leaders. Meet in the Euclid City Hall Council Chambers, 585 East 222nd Street. For more information, call Mike Tortorici at 216-533-3826.
7:00-8:30 p.m. Celebrate Recovery at Bethlehem Community Church, 24490 Euclid Avenue. Call Bill at 216-548-2738 or email@example.com
· 7:00 p.m. Celebrate Recovery, Church in the Falls, 837 Chestnut Boulevard, Cuyahoga Falls. Contact Gail at 330-929-4717.
· 7:00 p.m. Celebrate Recovery, Hope Community Church, 3033 Middletown Road, Hudson. Call 330-655-5170 for more information.
· 3:00-7:00 p.m. Youth Group – New Life Education Department for youth 8-15 years old, New Life Christian Church, 24950 Lake Shore Boulevard. Call 216-383-0690 for more details.
· 7:30 p.m. Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting at Hope Lutheran Church, 456 South Chillicothe Road in Aurora.